arduino or raspberry pi

+1 Alexander Rackliff · January 24, 2015
Hello everyone. 
I would like to learn programming and building my own electronics from scratch. I am wondering
what would be better to learn from Arduino or raspberry pi. One of the goals I would like to get out 
of learning one of these platforms would be being able to build my own robots or  even be able to
build a hobby based game console. 

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+3 Mathias Frits Rørvik · January 24, 2015
This video explains stuff nicely.

0 hilmi kumdakçı · January 25, 2015
if u dont have any idea about robotics , ? would suggest you to buy an arduino uno and then mega . after learned the systematic of programming and robotics , u can try rasperry pi . also, there are lots of projects which can be made with arduino pro mini , uno , mega , due .
0 Lazar Bulic · January 25, 2015
arduino is the choice :)
0 Abdelrahman Abounegm · January 26, 2015
I suggest Arduino if you want to learn about electronics and then go to Raspberry Pi. It is also much cheaper (I work with Uno and it barely cost me $20 with other parts) and easier as a beginning. However, if you want to learn about Robotics, I really recommend starting with Lego Mindstorms NXT 2.0, or the newer version, EV3. I work with it and I tell you don't underestimate it, really advanced stuff can be built with it, I once built a Rubik's cube solver with it. 
:) 
0 Lazar Bulic · January 26, 2015
0 Eddy Hernandez · July 27, 2015
take a look at banggood  web store  ,you can find Arduino for under 10 Dollars.Work nice for me .

Hardware

106,938 followers
About

A place for hardware news, reviews and intelligent discussion.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator