What were your purposes of programming?

0 Savad Dekrup · January 19, 2015
I'm curious, but HEY! It does not hurt, does it? I started to programming because of my hatred to Nexon.
*Bruh* // Double pointers of confused emotion. What?

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Branislav Lazic · January 20, 2015
It started as obligatory subject in high school. It continued as a obligatory subject during my studying at faculty. I wasn't interested in programming back then at all. It became matter of my interest like 7 years ago. 
Although, I do not use it anymore, but I think that my interest for Linux was a breaking point to start to love programming too.
And currently, it's my job. 
0 Sašo Plut · January 20, 2015
we had some HTML in one of our classes back in 5th grade, loved it so i started making PHP polls a week later..
0 Tim Herreijgers · January 20, 2015
I started learning Java because I wanted to make a minecraft mod. When I knew Java started android programming and still haven't looked in how to make a minecraft mod.
0 Seems Legit · January 20, 2015
I played games but started to get interested in how they were created. I soon discoverd thenewboston and after that I bought a couple of books. In September I am starting my first year of university in computer science.
0 Cy Phy · January 20, 2015
I started learning c++ as my first language simply because I was interested in programs mainly. I was pushing my expectations a bit too far for the first videos (at that that I was really interested in Networks, Programs and Exploits) but it got down eventually. It's a really hard language IMO, but you get the hang of the first videos! :)

I'm currently learning XHTML and CSS with a little dosage of c++ at some point. 
0 Derek Welch · January 21, 2015
I wanted to use a computer to control the temp,lighting and humidity of  my snakes cage. Started to tinker around with electronics and micro controllers to drive them. Studied and am studying C and C++ .  Getting pretty interested in Java and Android. 

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator