+8 Sheldon Juncker · January 18, 2015
Welcome to the project! 

Some of us on TNB are getting together to create the world's next best programming language. We are just starting and we need to figure a lot of things out, but it's going to be awesome.

If you want to help work on the project, let us know by replying to this thread.

More information will be posted soon!

Post a Reply

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Sheldon Juncker · January 29, 2015
Yeah, I like "Easy". It'd be cool to spell it "EZ".
+2 Sheldon Juncker · February 10, 2015
I agree. Let's not add any new people until we see how the project is going. (This doesn't apply to the people who we've already agreed to add.)
+1 Daniel Collier · January 19, 2015
I'm up for this :) I' not a web developerbut i know C++ an java
+1 Bernard Pyc0d333 Parah · January 29, 2015
more guys c'mon
+1 Necip Asım Arslan · February 9, 2015
Hey I wanna join too.  I have knowledge about C . Also in other programming languages(Java, PHP, ...). Can I join?
+1 Sheldon Juncker · February 9, 2015
The more the merrier! What's your GitHub username? I'll send you a request to join the developer's team.
+1 Bernard Pyc0d333 Parah · February 9, 2015
yea, after all this then we need to decide on the next line of action
+1 Sheldon Juncker · January 25, 2015
Alright, we have a pretty decent list of possible names for the language. Now we just need to decide which is best. If everyone were to post a list of their favorite names, we can work from there.
+1 Vikram Jayanthi · February 7, 2015
Hey can I join?
+1 Sheldon Juncker · February 7, 2015
Yep. What's your GitHub username? We'll send you an invitation to the project.

Orion Programming Language Project

This forum is for the users on TNB who are working on developing the Orion programming language. Anyone is welcome to take part in this project. More information will be posted soon.