+1 Ademir Kulovic · January 15, 2015
I would like to start to programing , but i never before did not do it , nor met with programming . What  language you recommend , I am interested in c # . Is it enough to learn through tutorials or you need books .is it  enough to learn from these tutorials that are here on site. Tnx

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Vincenzo Marcella · January 15, 2015
The tutorials here are great! C# is closely related to java so you'd be able to make an easy adjustment between languages. When you do follow these try and taking in how the program really works, and why it does what it does. It's more about learning the methodology of programming and the language rather than just the syntax. It's a whole new mindset that you need to get into. 
-1 Ademir Kulovic · January 15, 2015
Thank you Vincenzo Marcella , can you recomend some book..
0 Branislav Lazic · January 16, 2015
You need a book. What's shown in tutorials is not even close to true C# capabilities! That's something you will realize after years of use of C#. Some of capabilities you will take for granted. Such as encapsulation via properties. Some of them you will discover later. Lambas, LINQ, implicitly typed local variables etc.

C# is an object-oriented language designed for improving the development of web applications.