arrays

+2 william appiah-dankwah · June 10, 2014
i have made an array witch i want to try and use other statements i have learnt to finish of the code, hears my code what can i add to it to make it more interesting 

var gold = new Array();

gold[0] = "goddfellaz";
gold[1] = "sk vibemakers"
gold[2] = "heartless crew"
gold[3] = "rolldeep"
gold[4] = "wolfpack"
gold[5] = "payasyougo"

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 2
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Sho Carter · April 7, 2015
....Hi William, that's quiet an immature statement. I'll leave you with this screen shot below: (and if you don't understand it, I'd suggest you run through the JavaScript tutorials again, and read this: http://eloquentjavascript.net/ )

/images/forum/upload/2015-04-07/23e9081d1e23e85e4111ca9842f3bd25.png

/images/forum/upload/2015-04-07/6be898e8bcdb307a646f0ec0de08345f.png
0 william appiah-dankwah · June 10, 2014
Just to display the strings nothting technical I learning javascript I like to try a loop
0 william appiah-dankwah · April 7, 2015
are you ok? do you know how the loop works? well i can't complain its my code. Your right though there is a syntax error
0 Sho Carter · April 2, 2015
That function displayed above works well, and the only possible reasons why it may not work for you could be for the fact that you may have syntax error in your code elsewhere, as what I've shown you (above) is correct (syntax wise).
0 william appiah-dankwah · April 2, 2015
ok i check through my code but its easier when i know what statements i am writing I'm going to flick through my coding files and find the function witch don't work maybe you can talk me through why it never worked the syntax is correct its a basic function
you can reply to my function post sho carter
0 Sho Carter · April 2, 2015
Where?
i have made a new post in the javascript section
0 Idonije Stephen · April 8, 2015
good day friends. i am new here.
please i have an assignment and i am confused as to what to do.
how can i Implement a Stack as an Array?

please i need the code and a brief tutorial if possible
:angel:
0 william appiah-dankwah · June 11, 2014
Console.log does not work I have tried document.write and it prints out the code not sure we're you get < array.length and console.log from

Javascript

106,985 followers
About

A scripting language that is added to standard HTML to create interactive effects, apps, games for the browser.

Links
Moderators