IPAD 4 Problem Stuck in RECOVERY MODE

+2 Julius Awesome · January 5, 2015
Hi!, my IPAD 4 got stuck in recovery mode, I tried everything that is online, such stuff like RecBoot, TinyUmbrella than I tried updating it, and many other small techniques... but it does not work with my Ipad and it's not jailbroken or anything..., Please help? Thank you!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 jinn fan · April 22, 2015
I have solved the same problem of my iPhone, this my method:
Step 1: Disconnect the data cable and turn off your iPhone.
Step 2: Press the "Home" button and connect your iPhone to the computer with data cable, and then release the "Home" button.
Step 3: Now you have enter into recovery mode successfully.
Step 4: It is very easy for you to exit recovery mode. Please press both the "Home". button and "Power" button at the same time until the LOGO "white apple" appeared on the screen.
Hope it helps.
0 Alf Nohr · April 22, 2015
Or  easier, buy an android device.
+1 Julius Awesome · April 23, 2015
Hey thanks Jin I fixed it by updating it and Alf that is the best advice :D and I actually prefer androids is just that I have an ipad;) 
0 Jessica Pegula · September 2, 2015
You also can ask this question on apple discussion. Or try this way i found on google. Hope it help!
Fix iPad Stuck in Recovery Mode
http://www.recovery-tool.com/ios-recovery/get-ipad-out-of-recovery-mode.html
0 Robin Bany · November 9, 2015
When you upgrade your iOS version, your iPhone may stuck in recovery mode. If you want to get your iPhone out of recovery mode, you need to reboot your iPhone in any way.
You can use FonePaw iPhone Data Recovery software to do that. If your iPhone stuck in recovery mode, you just need to connect your iPhone to iPhone data recovery software and then click restart button. Your iPhone will reboot and get out of the recovery mode.

Click here to read more details: https://www.send2press.com/newswire/fonepaw-announces-the-upgrade-of-iphone-data-recovery-for-windows-and-mac-2015-0213-003.shtml

http://www.fonepaw.com/images/iphone-data-recovery/stuck-in-recovery-mode.png
0 juliet zhu · December 30, 2015
Summary: How to retrieve iPhone deleted videos? Read this guide to learn a fast and simple way to recover deleted videos from iPhone 6S/6/5S/5C/4S/4.

Mistaken deletion of your saved videos on an iPhone could be a disaster in your life. Although at times Apple's iTunes and iCloud may give some help, the point is, even if having created an iTunes or iCloud backup in advance, you still need to restore your iPhone with the backup to get back deleted videos. In this way, all the contents on backup, including something meaningless, will return to your iPhone normally. Below, we will offer you methods to recover deleted videos from iPhone 6S/6/5S/5C/4S/4 selectively.

To get the work done, we’d like to recommend you an iPhone photo recovery tool –iRefone for Mac to selectively recover deleted videos from iPhone without restoring and get back your deleted photos on iPhone. With it, you not only can recover deleted videos from your iPhone, other data like contacts, notes, WeChat messages, calendars, etc, can also be recovered by iRefone. And there is an equivalent version for Windows users, iRefone to aid you to get back videos from iPhone on Windows.

Method 1: Recover Deleted Videos from iTunes Backup

Note: Make sure you've backed up your iPhone with iTunes before losing your data.

Step 1. Access iTunes backup file

Choose "Recover from iTunes Backup" on the main interface. All the iTunes backup files of your iOS which has ever synced with iTunes on this computer will be automatically found and listed here. You can choose the one you want and click "Select" to access the data interface.

Step 2. Preview the data in iTunes Backup

Enter into the interface to show you all the data categories in your backup. Select the Photos item to preview, which can scanning all of your photos and videos(taken with your iPhone). And the scanning time depends on the database in your iTunes Backup.

Step 3. Restore videos from iPhone

After all the videos are exported, please select the videos you need to recover to your computer by clicking the "Recover to Mac" icon.

Method 2: Recover Deleted Videos from iCloud Backup

If you have an iCloud backup for your lost videos, here is your another choice.

1. Run iRefone. Choose "Recover from iCloud Backup" mode. Please sign in with your Apple ID and password, then choose one iCloud backup file containing your lost messages to download and start. You need to make sure that your Apple ID has been activated.

2. Check Photos box to download the photos as well as videos from your iCloud backup.

3. Scan videos from downloaded iCloud backup. Click on Photos item to begin.

4. Preview and choose lost videos to recover. You can extract and recover deleted videos to o your computer via clicking "Recover to Mac" button.

See also:

Tricks to recover iPhone 6S/6/5S lost Photos
Embed DVD videos in PowerPoint Presentation
Top 5 iPhone Data recovery tool for Mac reviews
Edit Sony RX100 III clips in Final Cut Pro X, FCP 7
How to Restore Deleted iPhone 6S/5S/5/4s Calendars
Restore lost/deleted Call history from iPhone 6s/5s/4s
How to Recover Lost Note after Upgrading to iOS 9.2
How to Retrieve Deleted Reminders on iPhone 6S/6/5S
Get lost iPhone contacts after iOS 9.2 Update come back
How do I convert Android videos for importing to iMovie
Recover lost messages, iMessages after update to iOS 9.2
How to Retrieve Contacts from iPhone Easily and Fast
Retrieve Missing Contacts from iPhone 6 after iOS 9.2 Update
Convert Sony RX100 III XAVC S to MPEG-2 for Premiere Pro
Source:How to restore videos from iPhone 6S/6/5S/5C/4S/4 easily
0 juliet zhu · December 30, 2015
http://www.irefone.com/
0 Once Online · December 31, 2015
Try and download software which will force your device into another mode..
I had this same problem myself and this is how I resolved it; with "RecBoot"
0 Chan Lee · February 18, 2016
If you want to exit iPhone recovery mode you can try Tenorshare Reiboot: http://www.tenorshare.com/products/reiboot.html
0 Henri Charles · May 23, 2016
In order to get out of recovery mode follow the below mentioned steps:

1. Turn off your device. If you can't turn it off, press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time and wait a few seconds for it to turn off.

2. Plug the device's USB cable into your computer only.

3. Hold down the device's Home button as you connect the USB cable to it.

4. When you see the Connect to iTunes screen, release the Home button. If you don't see this screen, try steps 1 through 3 one more time.

5. Use iTunes to restore your device.

You can also use iPad Data Recovery tool to restore data from iPad as an alternate solution.
 More Information - http://ipaddatarecovery.jimdo.com

Hardware

107,348 followers
About

A place for hardware news, reviews and intelligent discussion.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator