WHAT IS ZEND FRAMEWORK ??

0 pratt 15 · June 8, 2014
Actually i generally program using php and i have recently heard of using zend framework. What is the use of it and advantages over php??

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Mathias Frits Rørvik · June 8, 2014
It's a php framework, take a look here.
0 Nivilus Vranck · June 22, 2014
As stated before it is a PHP framework that handles alot of stuff for you. I never used it tho, and i wouldn't recommend it for a beginner.

If i were you i would look into Laravel. http://laravel.com/

Very easy to use once you get the grip of it. 

0 Mathias Frits Rørvik · June 22, 2014
How can you not recommend it if you have not used it yourself? 
+1 Nivilus Vranck · June 23, 2014
Because it is known for not being that user friendly. If you look at Laravel or Codeigniter, those are alot better for beginners to start with. Just looking at both docs says enough... If you wanna recommend him to start with Zend, than do so. But i think starting with another framework will save him alot of headaches.
0 Brendon McBain · June 30, 2014
Zend Framework is a library that extends PHP and works as a framework for your application. The advantages of it is that you have many features to use in your website without programming them yourself. Zend Framework is probably the most difficult to use as it's highly advanced, therefore, I wouldn't recommend it unless you've been programming for at least a couple of years, or any framework for that matter.
0 Brendon McBain · June 30, 2014
I agree with you Nivilus Vranck.
0 amar infotech · March 28, 2016
Zend is one of the php framework that used to develop web application it have collection odstandards library and components and it mostly used zend php framework development like www.amarinfotech.com/zend-framework-development.html

PHP

107,288 followers
About

Server-side, HTML embedded scripting language used to create dynamic Web pages.

Links
Moderators