How do you guys learn programing ?

+3 Bacon+Tuna S · December 26, 2014
I find that following buck to make a tutorials such as tutorial 30 is kind of hard to understand, can someone suggest some learning methods?!!

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Bernard Pyc0d333 Parah · December 26, 2014
watch,practice many times,watch again, read more,get a problem to solve, PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE
+1 Rohit Buddabathina ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ · December 27, 2014
Its all about practicing again and again,by practicing you get different different ideas.......Enjoy programming
+1 Bacon+Tuna S · December 27, 2014
Thanks guys, I think its just impossible to learn it quick! 
+1 Simon Kvannli · December 27, 2014
Something that works for me is taking notes of everything that the tutorials go through. I feel its easier when you got a complete overview of everything youve learned. Also try making some exercises that you can work with. Try making some big problems that will challenge you and force you to look up new things on the web. Thats kinda how programming works... you cant remember everything, so searching for new ways to achieve your goal is a big part of programming ( in my experience). 

I dont know where you stand skill-wise, but maybe try making a complete text-based calculator or a quiz of some kind. 
Think big and challenge yourself and it will be even more satisfying when you actually make it work:)

And last, dont be afraid to ask "stupid" questions on the forums! Many people would love to help you out! And then you might also learn of better ways to solve a problem.

But it is as you said, it takes time. Rome wasn't built in a day! 
Everyone learns differently, so just keep practicing and maybe look for a book or two on java programming, and you will eventually achieve your goals!

Java / Android Development

106,939 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator