HAX is not working and emulator runs in emulation mode

+1 RIDVAN KARABUDAK · December 24, 2014
 I tried the re-install   (intelhaxm-android.exe)  again but it didn't work . I searched the problem on the internet but i couldn't find a solution . Do you have any idea ? Thanks

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Simon Kvannli · December 24, 2014
Im having the same problem! When i try manually installing this file i get: 

This computer does not support Intel Virtualization
Technology (VT-x). HAXM cannot be installed.
Please refer to the Intel HAXM documentation 
for more information. 
-1 HyJax LTD · December 24, 2014
It is being suggested that Avast HW Acceleration settings have anything to do with this.

That is a con.  Much testing last night shows NO EFFECT on an internet disabled machine.

The HAXM will not install and I continually get the same error.  On my internet connected machine, I have been plagued with constant DEP restarts after disabling the feature in Avast. 

It seems one illicit group is trying to get to machines running Avast.  Maybe its North Korea or just some anonymous junkie.

DO NOT FOLLOW THE SUGGESTION ON DISABLING THE AVAST HVM MODULE
0 RIDVAN KARABUDAK · December 25, 2014
Thanks guys ,finally ,  i solved the problem . You have to give more memory to AVD Manager and intelhaxm-android.exe ( re install and give more memory ) . It should work
0 alex constantin · December 25, 2014
Yes, you go into AVD manager and try giving either less RAM to your virtual device or more, depending on how powerful your system is.

Java / Android Development

103,697 followers
About

Very popular language used to create desktop applications, website applets, and Android apps.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator