Hey all,

I'm on tutorial 37 of the Android Development series and just finished setting up my Email.java file. I'm trying to allow myself to send the email by going into Menu.java and changing "example2" to "Email" in the classes[] array so that Email.java is called from the menu. 
However, when I click the Email menu option, the app crashes. It isn't a ClassNotFoundException because it doesn't catch it (and I've tried with the lower case option "email", which does allow me to pick something else in the menu).

Does anyone know what this could be? My Menu.java code is below.

package com.example.tyler.thenewboston;

import android.app.ListActivity;
import android.content.Intent;
import android.os.Bundle;
import android.view.View;
import android.widget.ArrayAdapter;
import android.widget.ListView;

/**
 * Created by Tyler on 12/18/2014.
 */
public class Menu extends ListActivity{

String classes[] = {"startingPoint", "TextPlay", "Email", "example3", "example4", "example5", "example6"};

@Override
    protected void onCreate(Bundle savedInstanceState) {
        super.onCreate(savedInstanceState);

setListAdapter(new ArrayAdapter<String>(Menu.this, android.R.layout.simple_list_item_1, classes));
        /* sets up the menu using the classes[] array in the style of simple_list_item_1.
        ArrayAdapter<String>(Context, int, String[]) : Context means what class we're accessing
        this from. The int is the style of ArrayAdapter, String[] refers to the classes[] we use
        for our list elements.
         */
    }

@Override
    protected void onListItemClick(ListView l, View v, int position, long id) {
        super.onListItemClick(l, v, position, id);

String cheese = classes[position];

try {
            Class ourClass = Class.forName("com.example.tyler.thenewboston." + cheese);
            // Class.forName("X") causes the class named X to be loaded
            Intent ourIntent = new Intent(Menu.this, ourClass);
            // This Intent takes context, and the class we're going to (ex: startingPoint)
            startActivity(ourIntent);
            /* An Intent is something that does a thing. We actually perform an Intent by
            using startActivity(ourIntent);
             */
        }
        catch(ClassNotFoundException e) {
            e.printStackTrace();
        }
    }
        /*
    Sets up the class (startingPoint) and an Intent which uses that class, and starts the activity with that class.
        Menu.this is the context of the Intent, which is this class that the Intent is in */

}