What is future Programming Language?

+2 Muamet Shasivari · December 14, 2014
What do you think,which of the programming languages is the future one which can be used in any kind of devices.

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Bucky Roberts · December 14, 2014
It would be nice. The problem is that different languages have different advantages. Also, it would need to have several different libraries. Certain functions that were developed for Mobile devices (for example changing screen orientation) would most likely cause issues on other devices like desktops. 
+2 Muamet Shasivari · December 14, 2014
Thanks Bucky.
Unfortunately I am considered new to TNB,but in fact I am your fan probably since the beginning of TNB.One time you
disappeared which disappointed us ,since we thought something bad happened to you.But thanks GOD that is not true.
I always wanted to know are you a Programmer ( I bet you are) and what is your favorite and in which one you are best.
+2 Albert Cardona · December 15, 2014
I don't think it will because those are features that would not be needed for a desktop, even thought they are not needed and can be deleted you can already change orientation on a desktop. Also new computers are like desktop tablets in one such as the Microsoft Surface Pro 3 with the Windows 10 Update review. It basically can do both. Like you said though, some languages have there advantages, but do we really need them? I don't know that answer and wonder do we really need the different scripts like javascript when we have PHP nowadays which can do about the same thing. I don't know why I would use Ajax over PHP. 

Apple fanboys not allowed.

Bucky Roberts Administrator