Hello.
I want to do some conditional text formatting for a program I'm writing and would like to change the color of a whole line of text in one of my rich text boxes.

Right now I have this

if (doubleArrayAVF1001IPHours[0] <= doubleArraySyllabusHoursAVF1001[0]) {richTextBoxStudentInformation.Find("101b-Flt#1");richTextBoxStudentInformation.SelectionColor = Color.Green; };

However, each line also has the word Completed, the date as well as some more information. Can I search for the lesson name and format the whole line of text that it's on?
Thanks for any advice.
I don't think .Select(0,10) will work because the dates will have different amounts of characters so it will throw the formatting off.

An example of my output now

date [normal text], lesson [green text], grade [normal text] (I need this whole line green)
date [normal text], lesson [red text], grade [normal text] (I need this whole line red)
date [normal text], lesson [green text], grade [normal text] (I need this whole line green)

My code is only changing the color of the middle column, because of the way I'm writing the code.