What is your favorite computer game?

+44 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

- page 4
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Not Shifty · December 21, 2014
Any Pokemon game.
+2 acevan s · December 21, 2014
Guys you have to try dragon age origins. The first one. The second one sucks. But origins has a great gameplay and one of the best storylines. Also Bioschock infinity
+2 acevan s · December 21, 2014
Also try Shadow of Mordor.... Its assasins creed + lord of the rings. Good time pass
0 Milan Obrenovic · December 21, 2014
Battlefield 4
+2 Marcus Christensen · December 21, 2014
I find World Of Warcraft funny and enjoyable but it really depends what genre you are into .. I totally agree with FIFA too ... I think you would like Diablo 3 tbh
0 Sašo Plut · December 21, 2014
I'm playing Path of Exile (ARPG better than Diablo :P), War thunder (Planes, tanks war)..
0 Wilford Ice Brimley · December 22, 2014
DayZ, hands down the most amusing game to play. Almost every interaction with someone else is priceless and funny as heck.
+2 Felix Moog · December 22, 2014
I used to be a die hard minecraft fan until Microsoft bought out Mojang. Now i'm a fan of all the valve games with particular interest in Dota 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal 2. My only criticism is that these guys need to learn how to count to 3.
0 Marcus Christensen · December 22, 2014
Totally agree @Felix Moog xD 
0 Developer John · December 22, 2014

I used to be a die hard minecraft fan until Microsoft bought out Mojang. 

That's actually not a bad thing that has happened. Mojang ruined Minecraft by introducing the EULA and attacked Bukkit by calling the DMCA against them. Microsoft and Spigot are now fixing these issues. Microsoft is working on the game, and Spigot is the most reliable server client now.

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Bucky Roberts Administrator