What is your favorite computer game?

+45 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 2
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Nikola Novakovic · December 2, 2014
I have it on my hard drive and I heard that it can be pretty hard to start playing it, but actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it :)
+3 Sachin Zade · December 2, 2014
Call of duty-Modern warfare series <3:)
+4 Daniel Collier · December 2, 2014
thenewbostonforum game, level 10, wooooooop
+5 Steven vd_W · December 2, 2014
 Battlefield 4 :D
+5 jan burg · December 2, 2014
Battlefield as an online FPS is one of my all time faves. Counter Strike can be fun with custom maps, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Single player has a lot of good ones. Some I've recently played that were fantastic: GTA4, GTA Liberty City Stories, Alien Isolation, Far Cry 3, Watchdogs, Max Payne 1-3, new Batman series (Archam Asylum and Archam City I think), Sleeping Dogs, Mass Effect 1-3, Metro 2033, Metro 2033 Last Light, LA Noire.
+3 Ray LeDuc · December 2, 2014
Lord of the Rings Online. FTW
+3 DG Wright · December 3, 2014
I'm an old school PC gamer, me. None of my favourites post-date 2004. :P My all-time favourite though? Quake II. Utterly epic. *nods* Diablo II comes in second.
+2 Roger Pettersson · December 3, 2014
@ xXx_DeveloperJohn_xXx Snipars ---> ( ?° ?? ?°)????????? Haha... yes, i remember watching this when it came out, and during that time i played early CS (half life), and just as you, that scream of frustration, i bet everyone have one of those once in a while :)

@ Bucky, Civ V, when playing competition (hardcore), can be deeper than chess... but, i mostly try and play casual and try get the feel of the atmosphere of the game, rather than headbutting the mechanics of the game. I have Civ V on steam, but have uninstalled it. If you want to have a game, let me know. And im a rookie at the game, seriously :)
+1 Developer John · December 3, 2014
@Roger Petterson lol it was a funny video.
+2 Augustine Hernandez · December 4, 2014
Awesome Game!/images/forum/upload/2014-12-04/c8e07440a46872249c0cd38ce469b334.jpg

Gaming

107,243 followers
About

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator