What is your favorite computer game?

+45 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 19
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Karim Jabbar · July 5, 2016
Series GTA and Hitman
0 GAURAV SINGH · July 5, 2016
1- COD
2- BATTELFIELD
3-FIFA
0 Robert Yank · July 12, 2016
Fallout 4 
 Some folks have expressed disappointment in Fallout 4. Fair enough. It was a highly anticipated game that's not going to live up to everyone's expectations. But here's the joy of playing it on PC: Even if the core game left you wanting, you're bound to find a pile of mods that make you fall in love all over again. From fixing bugs and UI issues to straight-up adding new quests, companions and locations, the world of modding is one of the most beautiful things about PC gaming, and this is a great game to discover it with.
and

The Magic Circle 
 Have you ever wondered what it's like to make a game? The Magic Circle won't exactly answer that, but it will give some powerful, stinging insight into the crap that people who make games have to put up with. It's a clever, self-aware game where you get to reprogram the world around you while listening to developers bicker. That's more fun than it sounds, I promise.
0 Vikas Dhar · July 13, 2016
The Witcher 3
0 Vikas Dhar · July 18, 2016
I like to play computer games and am used to for computer gaming,  there is a list of my favorite games.
GTA sanandreas

GTA vice city
0 Ryan Prasad · July 18, 2016
League Of Legends
0 Ankur Ghosh · September 10, 2016
you may go for Survarium, H1Z1. 
0 young cj · September 14, 2016
watchdog

Gaming

107,048 followers
About

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator