What is your favorite computer game?

+45 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 18
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Duong Vu · January 9, 2016
Try Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, good game. A bit violence though
0 Michael Yousrie · February 1, 2016
I'd go with assassin's creed . pretty cool 
0 Nick Arthur · February 22, 2016
Hard to say my favorite game because there are quite a lot games that I am very fond of. Need for Speed, Clash of Clans, Star Wars as well as NBA 2K series. It seems Fallout 4 is quite popular, so anybody has tried?
0 Nick Arthur · February 22, 2016
Warcraft Hearth Stone or League of Legends are what I consider as the best.
0 Arch38 ツ · June 17, 2016
Fallout series :)
+1 Dhruv Singhal · June 20, 2016
Mario Forever 4.0
0 Hemlata Mahaur · June 20, 2016
I mostly play GTA and NFS. They both are my favourite games.
0 Thomas A. · June 20, 2016
Undertale. Made me cry T_T
0 Vikas Dhar · July 1, 2016
 I played mostly the 2.x versions. It was so immersive, with huge multi level maps, you could get shot from many places, and there were many good shooting positions, ambush spots. The way to play AAO is

1 - Rush to a good position, getting in action first is a good advantage

2 - Move carefully and listen enemy activities,  upon encounter shoot them, if they don't die, grenade (flash, m203 or frag, in that order), flank them. There's always a way to flank, it's almost impossible or unreliable to "camp" around, tactical moving, cleaning rooms is always better.

3 - Move into enemy territory or accomplish objectives and report where you are, differencing friend from foe is really hard.

It was the first FPS that I thought you have to have brains to play, it's frustrating at the beginning you're going to be shot like a duck, exploded within the first 4 seconds of game-play, get frustrated when you empty a mag on an enemy point blank and don't kill him, but you'll learn to move, to aim and shoot, to control the recoil, and then the game is just amazing!

One different thing about it is that you always play as US Army or indigenous forces trained by US. And you see the other team as enemies. But indigenous forces are so much alike to enemy, It's really hard to spot friend from foe, specially the VIP on VIP missions, you have to think before shooting. See these 2 pictures, first that's how you see the enemies, the grey cammo guys are Special Forces, the green ones are the indigenous. The second pic is friendly SF and indigenous.
0 Vikas Dhar · July 1, 2016
(DID I SAY FREE???), it's going to version 4 now, but I played mostly the 2.x versions.
but my favourite game is Deus Ex. But it is a very close tie.

Gaming

107,286 followers
About

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator