What is your favorite computer game?

+45 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+8 Utkarsh Adhrit · December 1, 2014
I am a massive soccer fan so FIFA works fine for me..B| 

Not sure you would like it though :(
+4 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
I don't watch too much soccer, mostly just hockey. The FIFA game looks pretty fun though (just watched some gameplay videos on YouTube)
+4 Roger Pettersson · December 1, 2014
I mostly play rpg (fallout, elderscrolls), or some strategy (cursader kings, HOI), but every sunday we have a 4-player gathering, playing any 4-player games, like left4dead, payday2, gauntlet, dota2, borderlands.

And try to leave competition feelings, or else you will just turn hostile/rage and end up thinking about how they made the game, and see through "the game", almost like the matrix... and after that, everything becomes dull. But of course, if you like competition, only the game mechanics matters, really, and the fun lies in beating your opponents.

+6 Sirius Black · December 1, 2014
THE WALKING DEAD -by telltale games. ITS AWESOME!!!...if you like a story kind of game then you MUST try this out Bucky. :)
+2 Tsin Fung Johnny Lam · December 1, 2014
I don't know did you guys play LF2 (Little Fighter 2)
http://www.lf2.net/

This game is really cool when I was a small kid and hook on it a lot since there are no much cool game can play in a long time ago.
And it is free..

GTA, Counter-Strike 1.6, Warcraft are cool as well
For TV game, Winning 7 is cool in the generation of PlayStation

Now seem like everybody like to play LOL, something like that?
Long time for playing game in these few years
+5 shanzi own · December 2, 2014
COD no doubt all of them ^_^
+4 Developer John · December 2, 2014
Roger Petterson, lol that scream at 1:52 just gave me Ebola.
+4 Kamran Mackey · December 2, 2014
A couple of my favorite games are Trials Fusion, Skyrim, and Minecraft. They are amazing games and you should really try them out.
+3 Developer John · December 2, 2014
Skyrim is ONE of my favorite games, but Minecraft would have to be my most favorite of all. It's even coded in the language I'm learning now.:sideways:
+5 Bucky Roberts · December 2, 2014
I bought Civilization V yesterday and tried playing it but there was too much stuff to figure out so I quit  :dizzy:

Anyone here play it before?

Gaming

106,970 followers
About

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator