What is your favorite computer game?

+44 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

- page 5
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Chip Cooper · September 15, 2015
Yesteryear: Zork-text   Updated Zork - visual Today: Star Trek online MMORPG, amazingly complex and deep; although every online game eventually resolves to too much farming. XD
0 Casper Hollemans · September 15, 2015
Combat Arms :D a FPS really unrealistic realisticish game xD
0 Bernhard Riemann Georg Friedrich · September 15, 2015
War Thunder (realistic ww2 planes and tanks game)
Heroes & Generals (ww2 fps game, with a  really cool leveling and strategy system)
0 deepanshu sharma · September 15, 2015
sniper elite 3
0 Christopher Downie · August 22, 2015
Assassins creed series or Starcraft 
0 Developer John · July 10, 2015
I like eggs, yolo. 
0 Serite Ross · July 10, 2015
No More Room in Hell, you can find it on Steam. The best zombie game i have ever played and it keeps calling my name when i know im supposed to be learning code XD It takes a while to get used to the controls but it's worth the learn.
0 Otto Von Chesterfield · July 9, 2015
The Stanley Parable. This game is - no question - one of the most witty games I have ever played! It is an art form!

Here's a lil description from Steam:

The Stanley Parable is a first person exploration game. You will play as Stanley and you will not play as Stanley. You will follow a story, you will not follow a story. You will have a choice, you will have no choice. The game will end, the game will never end. Contradiction follows contradiction, the rules of how games should work are broken, then broken again. This world was not made for you to understand...

There' some more stuff, but there's the gist of it.
+2 Mahdi Massarewa · July 3, 2015
Minecraft as well :) or maybe snake -,-' xD 
+1 Ben Elson · July 3, 2015
Avoid MMO's at all cost I foolishly gave the last 15 years of my life to one nasty MMO or another.

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Bucky Roberts Administrator