What is your favorite computer game?

+44 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

- page 5
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Felix Moog · December 22, 2014
I used to be a die hard minecraft fan until Microsoft bought out Mojang. Now i'm a fan of all the valve games with particular interest in Dota 2, Team Fortress 2, and Portal 2. My only criticism is that these guys need to learn how to count to 3.
+2 Mike Conroy · January 14, 2015
At the moment I have been playing a lot of CS:GO - been playing the competitive matches and trying to get my rank up.
For more mindless fun I also enjoy playing Team Fortress 2 which is great for variety.
+2 Novan Zunaedi · January 14, 2015
Prehistorik 2.. :D
+2 Bernard Pyc0d333 Parah · December 8, 2014
Am with you Shanzi
+2 Majdy Khalil · February 1, 2015
Resident Evil 2,3,4,5 and 6 , Call of duty , Medal of honor , Silent hill and Bully :-D
+2 Vikram Jayanthi · February 1, 2015
H1Z1 you should check it out. Its an open world MMORPG zombie survival game with guns, bows and base building!
+1 Felix Moog · December 23, 2014

Spigot is the most reliable server client now

Oh really!?!?!
I was looking round for a good bukkit alternative for ages, I thought Spigot was dead but Ill have another look into it.
I suppose mojang since it started has just become less and less connected with its community becoming more of a big corporate business which explains why notch and jeb abandoned ship as notch never wanted mojang to become that.

Everything just seems so speculative about minecraft now which is why I have lost heart for it. 
+1 Mathias Frits Rørvik · December 4, 2014
Team Fortress 2, Binding of Isaac: Rebirth, Spelunky, Half-Life 2 series, Portal series.
+1 Channah Trimble · March 16, 2015
Portal 2 or Minecraft
+1 Med CHIBOUB · December 8, 2014
Splinter cell : Blacklist , a game about a NSA agent in middle east and so many countries

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Bucky Roberts Administrator