What is your favorite computer game?

+45 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 4
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 jan burg · January 9, 2015
I've been recently replaying Fallout 3 and now starting onto Fallout: New Vegas (from 2009 and 2011). God I love those games. I recommend these games to anyone who enjoys high quality action-rpg games such as Mass Effect series.
+2 Abdullah Nauman · January 9, 2015
Wizard101, or Clash of Clans 

Join my clan, D R A G O N S 

I'm the leader, dragon(Gold III) 
+2 KCJ Alva · January 10, 2015
you should try out Diablo 3... nice storyline
+2 Duba Blaz · January 30, 2015
Favorite - Witcher, currently I'm playing BattleBlock Theater :D
+2 Roger Pettersson · December 3, 2014
@ xXx_DeveloperJohn_xXx Snipars ---> ( ?° ?? ?°)????????? Haha... yes, i remember watching this when it came out, and during that time i played early CS (half life), and just as you, that scream of frustration, i bet everyone have one of those once in a while :)

@ Bucky, Civ V, when playing competition (hardcore), can be deeper than chess... but, i mostly try and play casual and try get the feel of the atmosphere of the game, rather than headbutting the mechanics of the game. I have Civ V on steam, but have uninstalled it. If you want to have a game, let me know. And im a rookie at the game, seriously :)
+2 Montaser Qasem · January 6, 2015
BioShock Infinite
+2 Feisal Ahmed · December 25, 2014
My fav pc game is  Phantom Army " ........<3 Action + Adventure :)= Addiction
+2 Erwin Mark · December 25, 2014
All baseball games i would say :D and any middle-earth games because i'm a big fan of LOTR and The Hobbit 101%.
+2 Mahdi Massarewa · July 3, 2015
Minecraft as well :) or maybe snake -,-' xD 
+2 Tim Bogdanov · January 31, 2015
post questions on the correct topic please

Gaming

107,281 followers
About

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator