What is your favorite computer game?

+44 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

- page 3
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Kerim Timirbulatov · December 8, 2014
Hi Bucky, i think RPGs first person are the best, i played Gothic 3, i enjoyed it alot, and i wish a newer game like that with unlimited abilities with a huge game World. But i'm sure that there are much better ones out there.
+2 Chris Headhouse · January 26, 2015
If you haven't heard of The Talos Principle, I'd suggest you look it up, I haven't played it myself, but I do think it looks very promising.
It's an interactive first-person puzzle solving game made in Serious Engine 4.

EDIT: It's beautiful aswell. :>
+2 Tsin Fung Johnny Lam · December 1, 2014
I don't know did you guys play LF2 (Little Fighter 2)

This game is really cool when I was a small kid and hook on it a lot since there are no much cool game can play in a long time ago.
And it is free..

GTA, Counter-Strike 1.6, Warcraft are cool as well
For TV game, Winning 7 is cool in the generation of PlayStation
Now seem like everybody like to play LOL, something like that?
Long time for playing game in these few years
+2 Orkun Erbil · January 12, 2015
The series of GTA. 
I love those so much :D 
+2 acevan s · December 21, 2014
Guys you have to try dragon age origins. The first one. The second one sucks. But origins has a great gameplay and one of the best storylines. Also Bioschock infinity
+2 acevan s · December 21, 2014
Also try Shadow of Mordor.... Its assasins creed + lord of the rings. Good time pass
+2 nado can · December 24, 2014
if you like simulator games you should try euro truck simulator 2 and farming simulator 2015. you can play multiplayer both.
+2 Nikola Novakovic · December 2, 2014
I have it on my hard drive and I heard that it can be pretty hard to start playing it, but actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it :)
+2 Marcus Christensen · December 21, 2014
I find World Of Warcraft funny and enjoyable but it really depends what genre you are into .. I totally agree with FIFA too ... I think you would like Diablo 3 tbh
+2 Aja Enyi · January 9, 2015
Call of Duty... Ghosts, MW, Black Ops

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Bucky Roberts Administrator