What is your favorite computer game?

+45 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 3
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Kerim Timirbulatov · December 8, 2014
Hi Bucky, i think RPGs first person are the best, i played Gothic 3, i enjoyed it alot, and i wish a newer game like that with unlimited abilities with a huge game World. But i'm sure that there are much better ones out there.
+2 Chris Headhouse · January 26, 2015
If you haven't heard of The Talos Principle, I'd suggest you look it up, I haven't played it myself, but I do think it looks very promising.
It's an interactive first-person puzzle solving game made in Serious Engine 4.

EDIT: It's beautiful aswell. :>
+2 Tsin Fung Johnny Lam · December 1, 2014
I don't know did you guys play LF2 (Little Fighter 2)
http://www.lf2.net/

This game is really cool when I was a small kid and hook on it a lot since there are no much cool game can play in a long time ago.
And it is free..

GTA, Counter-Strike 1.6, Warcraft are cool as well
For TV game, Winning 7 is cool in the generation of PlayStation

Now seem like everybody like to play LOL, something like that?
Long time for playing game in these few years
+2 Orkun Erbil · January 12, 2015
The series of GTA. 
I love those so much :D 
+2 acevan s · December 21, 2014
Guys you have to try dragon age origins. The first one. The second one sucks. But origins has a great gameplay and one of the best storylines. Also Bioschock infinity
+2 acevan s · December 21, 2014
Also try Shadow of Mordor.... Its assasins creed + lord of the rings. Good time pass
+2 nado can · December 24, 2014
if you like simulator games you should try euro truck simulator 2 and farming simulator 2015. you can play multiplayer both.
+2 Nikola Novakovic · December 2, 2014
I have it on my hard drive and I heard that it can be pretty hard to start playing it, but actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it :)
+2 Marcus Christensen · December 21, 2014
I find World Of Warcraft funny and enjoyable but it really depends what genre you are into .. I totally agree with FIFA too ... I think you would like Diablo 3 tbh
+2 Aja Enyi · January 9, 2015
Call of Duty... Ghosts, MW, Black Ops

Gaming

106,952 followers
About

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator