What is your favorite computer game?

+44 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

- page 11
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Chip Cooper · September 15, 2015
Yesteryear: Zork-text   Updated Zork - visual Today: Star Trek online MMORPG, amazingly complex and deep; although every online game eventually resolves to too much farming. XD
0 Casper Hollemans · September 15, 2015
Combat Arms :D a FPS really unrealistic realisticish game xD
0 Robert Yank · July 12, 2016
Fallout 4 
 Some folks have expressed disappointment in Fallout 4. Fair enough. It was a highly anticipated game that's not going to live up to everyone's expectations. But here's the joy of playing it on PC: Even if the core game left you wanting, you're bound to find a pile of mods that make you fall in love all over again. From fixing bugs and UI issues to straight-up adding new quests, companions and locations, the world of modding is one of the most beautiful things about PC gaming, and this is a great game to discover it with.

The Magic Circle 
 Have you ever wondered what it's like to make a game? The Magic Circle won't exactly answer that, but it will give some powerful, stinging insight into the crap that people who make games have to put up with. It's a clever, self-aware game where you get to reprogram the world around you while listening to developers bicker. That's more fun than it sounds, I promise.
0 Christopher Howard · April 24, 2015
GTA V just came out for PC. I would recommend checking it out. Maybe not the best game ever, but it looks really fun. 
0 Marc Peters · April 24, 2015
Well, I don't really have a suggestion for you, but my favorite game of all time is Super Mario Bros. 1, 2 & 3.
0 Arnab Banerjee · March 9, 2015
What about RED DEAD REDEMPTION ? :) 
0 Vikas Dhar · July 13, 2016
The Witcher 3
0 denson devaro · October 6, 2015
i think he found the game by now.
0 Arch38 ツ · June 17, 2016
Fallout series :)
0 Matthew Cliatt · March 9, 2015
Modern Warfare 2 :D

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Bucky Roberts Administrator