What is your favorite computer game?

+49 Bucky Roberts · December 1, 2014
Looking for some good games to start playing for PC. What's your favorite game?

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 11
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Robert Yank · July 12, 2016
Fallout 4 
 Some folks have expressed disappointment in Fallout 4. Fair enough. It was a highly anticipated game that's not going to live up to everyone's expectations. But here's the joy of playing it on PC: Even if the core game left you wanting, you're bound to find a pile of mods that make you fall in love all over again. From fixing bugs and UI issues to straight-up adding new quests, companions and locations, the world of modding is one of the most beautiful things about PC gaming, and this is a great game to discover it with.
and

The Magic Circle 
 Have you ever wondered what it's like to make a game? The Magic Circle won't exactly answer that, but it will give some powerful, stinging insight into the crap that people who make games have to put up with. It's a clever, self-aware game where you get to reprogram the world around you while listening to developers bicker. That's more fun than it sounds, I promise.
0 Christopher Howard · April 24, 2015
GTA V just came out for PC. I would recommend checking it out. Maybe not the best game ever, but it looks really fun. 
0 Marc Peters · April 24, 2015
Well, I don't really have a suggestion for you, but my favorite game of all time is Super Mario Bros. 1, 2 & 3.
0 Arnab Banerjee · March 9, 2015
What about RED DEAD REDEMPTION ? :) 
0 Vikas Dhar · July 13, 2016
The Witcher 3
0 denson devaro · October 6, 2015
i think he found the game by now.
0 Arch38 ツ · June 17, 2016
Fallout series :)
0 Matthew Cliatt · March 9, 2015
Modern Warfare 2 :D
0 Developer John · March 9, 2015
Yes, it is fantastic. I want Eidos Montreal to make a second one.
0 Divulger Michealson · October 31, 2015
i know the perfect game how about some Smash Bros. (nin64) 
hahahahahahahahahaha 
i play that like daily and 007 too

Gaming

118,454 followers
About

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator