Possible ideas that Bucky can teach us!

+4 Domnick Knowlton · November 21, 2014
So, I have two new ideas and were wondering if Bucky could make these tutorials. 

First Idea 
Sass (Syntactically Awesome Style Sheets)

Sass is like CSS on steroids. It covers many things such as variables going into CSS. Comes with these things called Mixins which are very powerful. I promise when people get the hang of Sass they will never want to go back to regular CSS again. 

Second Idea
 It could potentially help users learn to code new and or better API's and even get some of the coders familiar with AJAX. It will even teach them how to do custom themes using JavaScript, HTML, and even CSS.

I had a lot more ideas, but Bucky is a smart guy and had already covered the majority of the topics. So, I am just stranded with those two ideas. I hope he takes these ideas into consideration. 

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Domnick Knowlton · November 24, 2014
Well, Wordpress is involved with at least 80% of all websites. So, it would be applausable if he could. 
0 LP new · November 26, 2014
Tutorial on Securities in Website Design:

I think its time to put few videos on securities in coding HTML / PHP / SQL. I went through tutorials here and there bits and pieces of info randomly found about securities. May Bucky can take up dedicated tutorials for securities in coding and website design.

security should be the priority, wouldn't you agree on this.
0 jhonathan macy · November 21, 2014
I agree, i would most definitely like to see those. Me, i think he should do blender tutorials. I know in his may 21, 2011 update he said he would not continue the series because big companies don't use those programs, but i like to get with my friends and make games on blender, and not only just games but also modeling would also be nice. :)
0 Mathias Frits Rørvik · November 26, 2014
You can post this to this topic instead. https://www.thenewboston.com/forum/topic.php?id=275

Bucky has made a topic for tutorial suggestions =)
-2 LP new · November 29, 2014
Tutorial on how to send SMS while register/login to user on his GSM Mobiles.

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator