Hey guys, hoping someone can help me with this error. I'm trying to go through Bucky's java game development on debian/Kali x86-64. I've placed the libs and jars in the right places as Bucky says, but when I try and run the empty game, instead of displaying a black screen with an FPS count, it throws this error. I tried changing the lib path in the package settings for lwjgl.jar to different directories parent directories of the lib.so (lib.dll in windows) but no luck.

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/lwjgl/LWJGLException
    at javagame.Game.main(Game.java:27)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.lwjgl.LWJGLException
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:366)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:355)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:354)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:425)
    at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:308)
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:358)
    ... 1 more

Edit: Getting the same error on Windows x64. Starting to think there's something I'm missing. Haven't been able to find anything from a quick search though.

Edit: Alright I changed the properties of the package so lwjgl.jar looks for the *.so(*.dlls on windows) libs in the x64 and now I get:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: /home/aaa/workspace/Ham Blaster/lib/natives/linux/x64/liblwjgl.so: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.15' not found (required by /home/aaa/workspace/Ham Blaster/lib/natives/linux/x64/liblwjgl.so)

Edit: Starting to think I might just need to add code to the empty methods cause it keeps giving a empty class error now.

EDIT: Finally figured it out. I downloaded jwjgl 3.0 instead of 2.8. The one you want to download is here: http://legacy.lwjgl.org/download.php