What tutorials would you like to see next?

+108 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 4
Oldest  Newest  Rating
-2 Alexander Best · June 13, 2014
QA (quality assurance) or Testing. Why not.
+1 Miloslav Nosek · June 13, 2014
Some application programming in GUI or even better .. game development series :). But all the posts here looks interesting so I'll just go with whatever others want :D
-2 JOhaL jaTT · June 13, 2014
i would like to say that please make video series about 

NETWOKING

1. Introduction to Analog and Digital Transmission: Telephone system, Modems, Types of
modems, pulse code modulation.
Transmission & Switching: Multiplexing, circuit switching packet switching, hybrid
switching, ISDN service transmission.
2. Local Area Network Protocols: CSMA Protocols, BRAP, MLMA, IEEE standards 602,
Token Bus, Token Ring, FDDI.
3. Data Link Layer Design Issues: Services provided to Network layer framing, error control,
flow control, link management. Error detection & correction, Elementary Datalink Protocols.
4. Design Issues of Network Layer: Services provided to transport layer, routing, connection,
internet & world wide web.
5. Network Security and Privacy: Brief Introduction to Cryptography.
6. Network Services: File transfer, Access & Management, Electronic Mail, Remote logic

AND ALSO 
JAVA SCRIPT Image slider and content slider just like you tube does .

thanks 

+2 Gregory Ballantine · June 13, 2014
How about some Perl tutorials? :D That would definitely be interesting.
0 Sheldon Juncker · June 19, 2014
Perl! You've covered almost every web development language except this one. :-)
-1 owire billy · June 19, 2014
i would like to tutorials on Laravel 4.2 php framework and application development using ASP.NET anyway thanx for you tutorials they are really awesome
-1 Andre Portilla · June 19, 2014
This is a long shot for me, but I'm studying computer engineering and Verilog programming (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Verilog) is kicking my butt! it's hard to understand and there's not much help on the web, plus I have one of those hard headed teachers that likes to see his students suffer through it.
-3 Conor McGovern · June 19, 2014
It would be cool if you could make a small Windows Phone 8 apps as a project!
0 Adam Beck · June 21, 2014
I wouldn't mind if you did something different like cooking tutorials or home-improvement videos.
+3 Oliver Stanley · June 22, 2014
I'd love to see you create some tutorials on the D Programming Language (link). If you aren't aware (I'd imagine you are, considering how many languages you know :P), it's a native language, therefore has the speed and efficiency of C++ (at least if you use the GDC compiler instead of the normal one) but it is designed to be convenient, and is as easy to write as Java (with the same sorts of convenience / features you get in Java but not C++). It isn't nearly as popular as C++ & Java, but I think it's a great idea and personally I'd quite like to learn it.

General Chat

107,061 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator