What tutorials would you like to see next?

+105 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

- page 3
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Tyler Watkins · June 6, 2014
I think Facebook's new language Hack would be a cool one to learn.
+7 Zak Strange · June 6, 2014
OpenGL in Java or C++ would be great! DirectX is in the past time for next gen OpenGL!
+10 Chathula Sampath · June 6, 2014
PHP OOP and How to Build a Post editor like in buckysroom. and Nested Comment System Tutorials + Design!
0 Nikola Novakovic · June 6, 2014
Some sort of php framework ( Laraverel matybe ? ) :)
+2 Olzhas Zait · June 6, 2014
Tutorial about Buckysroom would be nice. You favorite techniques for social network programming. What are the most hard parts you faced?
+5 Yoncho Yonchev · June 6, 2014
Well Python+Django or Ruby+RoR(Ruby on Rails) seems like a good match since more and more people choose them to start their new tech startups. A good Linux tutorial wont hurt either since it is a good environment to do both of the above options.
-2 Manav Aggarwal · June 8, 2014
Some Tutorials on ActionScript woud be great... Or haxe, which is used on haxepunk and haxeflixel. I would love to make games with this language as it is multi-platform deployable and involves coding
+2 Colonel Panic · June 10, 2014
First, I would like to see some of the existing ones built on.  Especially like the idea one post had about building projects.  The basics of all the languages you have done are well covered, but I would like to see something like python have videos that show how to read and write from a SQL database, or parse command line options and arguments with modules like optparse.  Intermediate and advanced lessons IMO

Perl, because looking at it makes my head bleed, and would like to learn it in the most easy fashion.
+2 Predrag Kostic · June 10, 2014
How to use linux terminal?
+3 Alexander Taylor · June 13, 2014
C++ network programming

how to use sockets, how to create a server client program and how to secure the data being sent between the 2.

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator