What tutorials would you like to see next?

+105 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

- page 2
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+4 Ethan Fraser · June 3, 2014
I'm not sure if anyone else sees this in the same light as I do but I believe the current TNB PHP tutorials are slightly outdated, if it's a significant difference between those tutorials and current PHP I'd love to see an update for those. Apart from that I think it would be awesome if you came up with some projects and a team to take videos as the completed those projects... Just different parts, different languages and different processes to do things would bring some extra light on the projects and languages they entail. Just a suggestion.
+3 Kevin Perkins · June 3, 2014
I've been trying out the CMS "Drupal" and find it quite versatile, if you are familiar with it, How about designing a Trading Module Plugin and share the development with us?
+2 Pat Needham · June 3, 2014
Bitcoin and/or cryptocurrencies in general. I don't want to pay anymore taxes.
+3 Mathias Frits Rørvik · June 3, 2014
It's be cool if you covered any of the functional programming languages, like Common Lisp, Scheme, Clojure or Haskell. 
+4 Kirill Zasimov · June 3, 2014
How about the tutorial on the new Apple's Swift language, which came out yesterday?
+5 Tyler Watkins · June 3, 2014
Hey bucky, I think a tutorial on making a home server out of an old computer and linux would be great.
+11 Tyler Lafrance · June 4, 2014
An updated Python tutorial
+3 Johnny Lindsey · June 4, 2014
Java LWJGL Game Development tutorials might be pretty cool.
-1 Nathan Lile · June 5, 2014
Alright, someone already mentioned Data Structures, that would be great, I was in a Data Structures class earlier and went to your YouTube channel hoping to find some tutorials. Algorithm Analysis! This was the hardest part for me to understand, I don't like the math part.

I just posted a question in another forum (needs to be approved), but I would love some Web Bot tutorials (in Java if possible). 
+1 Saba Abesadze · June 5, 2014
Can you make tutorials on apple new programming language Swift ?

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator