What tutorials would you like to see next?

+105 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

- page 31
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+5 Wilford Ice Brimley · June 28, 2014
Please do C++11-C++14!
+7 nosaJ G · June 26, 2014
Also, Please make more C programming tutorials.  They abruptly stopped after 15. 

Thank you.
+3 nosaJ G · June 26, 2014
Please go back to the photoshop tutorials and do more.  There are only 16.

Thank you
+2 DesgarrĂ³n Pantera · June 24, 2014
I would like to see advanced php and advanced sql for next tutorials

with clearly information

+1 Kyle Eames · June 23, 2014
assembly programming. You could easily make tutorials for  it whose quality far exceed anything else on youtube.
+1 Splatface Dev · June 22, 2014
Some Pebble Smartwatch tutorials would be cool. It's basically a low-cost smartwatch that allows you to write apps in C or plain Javascript.
0 Nivilus Vranck · June 22, 2014
Laravel and AngularJS please :D
+3 Oliver Stanley · June 22, 2014
I'd love to see you create some tutorials on the D Programming Language (link). If you aren't aware (I'd imagine you are, considering how many languages you know :P), it's a native language, therefore has the speed and efficiency of C++ (at least if you use the GDC compiler instead of the normal one) but it is designed to be convenient, and is as easy to write as Java (with the same sorts of convenience / features you get in Java but not C++). It isn't nearly as popular as C++ & Java, but I think it's a great idea and personally I'd quite like to learn it.
0 Adam Beck · June 21, 2014
I wouldn't mind if you did something different like cooking tutorials or home-improvement videos.
-3 Conor McGovern · June 19, 2014
It would be cool if you could make a small Windows Phone 8 apps as a project!

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator