What tutorials would you like to see next?

+108 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 30
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+6 George Williams · September 13, 2014
How to secure your website? Umm that's rather easy....

My suggestion is Lua. I don't know why but only Lua will satisfy my hunger :D

Or you could go with Pascal...lololololol
+3 Adam Karrer · September 13, 2014
A generalized tutorial on Data Structures, and commonly used algorithms and "tricks" that are considered efficient or good/common practice. 
+2 Sheena Torno · September 13, 2014
So I've read the posts and I also agree that there should be a Data Structures tutorial. For some dudes asking for OOP tutorials you can check out the Java Beginner series of Bucky and you'll understand the OOP concept I assure you, it was explained very well in a manner that you could definitely understand. I think a tutorial series about Data Structures would help us think more effectively and strategically to improve our ways of programming plus it would also be used in real time applications, big or small. :)
+1 max weiby · September 13, 2014
Advanced python and pygame. With python 3+ of course.
+3 max weiby · September 2, 2014
I whould really love if you did an advanced python tutorial or a python gui tutorial. I just recently started learning python, and your python tutorials are the best on the entire internet. So if you made more python tutorials it will definitely make me better at the language(and it will make me happy).
+5 Ibrahim Tuzlak · September 1, 2014
I'm not sure if anyone have mentioned Blender (3-D modeling/animation, etc)? I believe it's worth to have a tutorial on it, at least basics.
+3 romeo rows · August 31, 2014
Wordpress tutorial
+8 Sheldon Juncker · August 31, 2014
Bucky should make a tutorial on how to make awesome tutorials. ;)
+2 Jaze 2711 · August 27, 2014
Tutorials for node js.I already saw the node js tutorials(for chat). It would be nice if there more tutorials in detail for every concept.Thank you.
+2 Savad Dekrup · August 12, 2014
HOW ABOUT READ AND UNDERSTANDING BINARY NUMBERS. <_<

General Chat

107,344 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator