What tutorials would you like to see next?

+105 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

- page 3
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 David Drew · April 11, 2016
Hi bucky please can you do Projects in Java ? LIke billing systems, reservation systems ?

+1 Rishab jain · April 11, 2016

Since Google is a very big company and it started it's own language GO LANG . and I would like to learn atleast basics of it . So can we get the vedios over it as Beginners for GO LANG

0 amer awir · April 11, 2016
I have been searching the web for a tutorial that will take you through the process of building a professional Website from the very beginning ( Layout design ) to the very end ( Up load it on the network ) on a production level ,....
So if i you can make a tutorial that can cover the entire journey that will be awesome and it will be really helpful for those who don't have enough knowledge about Web design to make there first presentable Project .
Thanks for all the awesome tutorials your work is amazing :)
0 Nic N · April 11, 2016
Something related to web application security :)
0 muhammad shargeel · April 11, 2016
Hi Bucky Roberts i m new student here n learning just c language , i have little misconception to use function or term "for" in C i m writing code in C uesing "for" but there is some mistake i con"t compile my code can u guide plz i m very thankfull to u.....for example my code is..

#include <stdio.h>

int main() {
    int a;
  for ( a % 2 == 0 ; a > 0 ; a / 2 ) {
        for ( a % 2 != 0 ; a > 0 ; a-1/2 ) {
            printf("%d\n", a);
            return 0;
  scanf("%d", &a);
    return 0;
0 grijesh joshi · April 11, 2016
Hi Bucky

fisrt of all great work man!  secondly I really wanna see you start making tutorial  again on "Electronics and Robotics" , i know you did it in the past but you left it in the midway. you can further extend it into "computer vision and AI" becoz rightnow all the other tuturial  available are bit complicated. i am really waiting for this in future

0 Arch38 ツ · April 11, 2016
Something that has to do with computer security / pentesting would be cool :)
0 John John · April 11, 2016
How did Bucky become so good
0 Dhruv Singhal · April 10, 2016
A playlist series on making a full responsive, with admin panel, one seller online shopping website.
0 You Know · April 9, 2016
Ruby on rails tutorials would be really awesome. 
A quick Shout out to: Codecademy,

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator