What tutorials would you like to see next?

+105 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

- page 28
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+8 Code _Monkey · October 4, 2014
Bootstrap Tutorial 
0 gerben b · October 4, 2014
Some people mentioned Java. I support that!

I think some of the older Java tutorials need some updating. Especially the Game Development tutorials, since the way Java deals with graphics has changed so much throughout the years.
0 Brian Hill · October 3, 2014
Responsive web design!
+4 Domnick Knowlton · October 2, 2014
How about LUA? That seems like a topic that no one has covered, I can of need it for a project. That would be amazing if you could.
+2 Lucy Kolar · September 22, 2014
I would like to see more about MySQL :)
0 Kyle Eames · September 22, 2014
Apple just came out with Xcode 6. I'd love to see a swift tutorial. All the ones I found just spend a lot of time going around in circles.

var variableNameHere: optionalDataTypeHere = valueHere //This is how you declare a variable m kay.

On and on for like 15 minutes! Ugh.
+6 George Williams · September 13, 2014
How to secure your website? Umm that's rather easy....

My suggestion is Lua. I don't know why but only Lua will satisfy my hunger :D

Or you could go with Pascal...lololololol
+3 Adam Karrer · September 13, 2014
A generalized tutorial on Data Structures, and commonly used algorithms and "tricks" that are considered efficient or good/common practice. 
+2 Sheena Torno · September 13, 2014
So I've read the posts and I also agree that there should be a Data Structures tutorial. For some dudes asking for OOP tutorials you can check out the Java Beginner series of Bucky and you'll understand the OOP concept I assure you, it was explained very well in a manner that you could definitely understand. I think a tutorial series about Data Structures would help us think more effectively and strategically to improve our ways of programming plus it would also be used in real time applications, big or small. :)
+1 max weiby · September 13, 2014
Advanced python and pygame. With python 3+ of course.

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator