What tutorials would you like to see next?

+108 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 26
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+3 Imran Chowdhury · December 7, 2014
some hacking tutorial 
+1 Tarun Pothulapati · December 7, 2014
.Net Please
+1 mohit jain · December 6, 2014
tutorials on backtrack
+1 Imran Chowdhury · December 5, 2014
tutorials on data structure in java will be very helpful
+1 ahmedtarek mahmoud · December 5, 2014
the uses of math and physics in programming
0 Kaisar U4itel · December 3, 2014
Bucky, can you please do tutorials on Scala? I tried a course on it called "Functional Programming Principles in Scala" on Coursera, but I did not understand most of the stuff. He uses complicated maths examples, and sometimes I did not understand why he used certain formula at all...
Scala seems to be one of the best languages for concurrency and high performance, which is very useful when you are making sites which are visited by many people. That's why I want to learn it. But it is a very complicated language and only you can explain it easily. Please. And thank you.
0 Jesse Cox · December 3, 2014
MongoDB
0 Jimmy Rodriguez · December 3, 2014
tutorials on vmw cloud computing/virtualization
+1 Roman Stephenson · December 3, 2014
So i would want to see like a complete project being down and it would be functional, for c++ and java and a complete website as well which would require all of the web programming languages we have learned so far like javascript, php, python, ruby,sql and database, html and css. 
+3 Mahim Ahmed · December 2, 2014
Game Development with c++ . And more much more c++ videos intermediate, advanced , application development and as much as you know .

General Chat

107,190 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator