What tutorials would you like to see next?

+108 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 23
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+2 Banana Derpson · December 18, 2014
Regular Expressions?
+2 Muamet Shasivari · December 18, 2014
I think it is time Bucky to make a tutorial about Windows Phone with C#;)
+1 Arnab Banerjee · December 18, 2014
Can you make tutorials on PYTHON ADVANCED ?  I mean it will be pretty coll just like you did in Java. So what do you think Bucky ?
+1 amadeus fakih · December 18, 2014
I think there is nothing important than making some tutorials about connecting android with a server using php and json, no one did such tutorials before the only thing available on youtube is a poor and unsecured login/register android app connected with a server 

please make some series of videos on how the main building blocks of android works together while connected with a back end (mysql, php and json), for example submitting forms from android to server, uploading pictures to a server, downloading files from a server, long running operations using android services, secured login/register apps, create, edit, delete and search functionality no one did that before I check all android channels on youtube, I think that will attract millions to TheNewBoston channel 
+1 Ryan Gregorio · December 18, 2014
Bootstrap Latest Version
0 Mo Hunter · December 18, 2014
Excel VBA (different uses of macros) ! Thanks for the tutorials.
0 Francis Cormac Britton · December 17, 2014
If the assembly videos are gone then may we please have some new ones?
+1 Jordan Dimitrov · December 17, 2014
After the Android Studio app tutorials make Android game programming tutorials.
0 Ricky singh · December 17, 2014
crop profile picture like how you have done it on your site
0 Predrag Kostic · December 17, 2014
I don't understand quite well what you're trying to say, if you're talking about Web-based slide-shows read up on this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web-based_slideshow

There are libraries you can use to make them easily with HTML, CSS & JS. Some alternate solutions are making them on specialized sites.

I'm not sure about opening slide-shows with a web browser.

"When you view a Hypertext Markup Language (HTML) document in a Web browser and click a hyperlink that references a PowerPoint presentation, the presentation opens in slide show mode in the browser window."

Quoting Microsoft there.

General Chat

107,195 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator