What tutorials would you like to see next?

+105 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

- page 19
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+6 kartik watwani · January 26, 2015
i would like to learn data structures.
+2 Zurrell Loriez · January 26, 2015
Well I can suggest quite a few. As far as databases how about Redis, Mongo, or Neo4j? I would also like to see an extensive nodejs tutorial.  Keep up the good work man
+1 shanzi own · January 26, 2015
data structures 
+2 Chad Lajeunesse · January 26, 2015
Hey Bucky I think after seeing yours android dev series, having a series while building the ONE app would be useful to see.  Making an app as though you were a freelancer and building and app for a company. An app that would teach us how to properly use OOP and the java language.

After choosing an app, making 2 series (android-ios) would be really helpful to understand OOP. This would also be helpful for real life scenario as most clients out there would like the ios and android versions of there app. 

...now to think of an app idea 
0 Jason Finney · January 26, 2015
Plz do 3d games in unity3d i saw your 2d game series but i really want to learn how to make 3d games
+2 Earl Hudson · January 26, 2015

I don't really think it matters what you decide to make your next tutorial on because someone will find it useful.
However, I would like to propose an idea. Should you make another tutorial on computer languages, I hope instead of you going over each command, show an example, and move on to the next one you could take the time to add your examples together and at the end of the tutorial series have a nice program. For example make an RPG game in c++. You could show everyone each command, and as your videos progress add each example to the last. At the end of the series you have a fully operational RPG.
I think instead of just showing the examples, seeing how they fit into a full program, and work with each other would give them a better understanding of just what they are in for as they progress in their programming future. At the same time, it teaches them how to properly structure a larger program, and allow  the modules  to work together.
 You could have the people on here offer suggestions on features to your program once you decide what it is.

Oh, and ummm, by the way In case there is a mis-communication... I vote for RPG in C++. Just sayin
+1 Sheldon Juncker · January 25, 2015
We have 18 pages of suggestions, I think that this thread needs to die. :)
0 Lachlan Mason · January 25, 2015
What about wordpress theme/plugin development.
0 Ron Lavis · January 25, 2015
Lua tutorials would be nice to see. You make everything really easy to understand and comprehend and I really have learned a lot from your tutorials. That being said I would love to see a Lua tutorial playlist. Keep up the good work.
0 Alin Dima · January 25, 2015
i would love to see a course on python web development

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator