What tutorials would you like to see next?

+108 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 18
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Alexander Rackliff · February 23, 2015
Arduino 
0 K D · February 23, 2015
Thank you so much for the tutorials.  You have helped me so much in Computer Science.  I know you are probably very busy but I would appreciate some Go tutorials when you have time.
0 Dol Lod · February 23, 2015
Thank you for all the languages so far. You taught me enough Java to be able to build my own application in Android. In addition, you introduced me to things like StringBuilder, enhanced for loops, that saved an incredible amount of time on projects I've used Java for. Python was just as useful. 

Prolog please.  I know it could be considered random, but this language is ridiculous. It is entirely based on logic, and is very hard to understand what you are doing. I can't find many people teaching this kind of language. 
0 T P · February 23, 2015
Thank you Bucky for these helpful videos. Mobile Web would be awesome :)
0 Lucas Skarpness · February 18, 2015
I don't think you've done one for home networking. An idea for that would be to show how to properly set up cords, how to choose a good spot, safety. I have a "Home Networking for Dumbys" still. It would awesome if that was a video.
+2 Ian Arbuckle · February 13, 2015
I suggest you finish the Computer Networking tutorials as I feel it needs tutorials on network security and digital and analog transmissions.
0 Seamus Mackie · February 13, 2015
Regular expression in Java
+1 ludwig fourie · February 13, 2015
Laravel please!
+1 Abdullah Nauman · February 12, 2015
I agree with raahim
+1 hitesh gupta · February 12, 2015
i want to introduce side bar menu in my ios swift application. i am not able to figure out the way to do the same. 

Suggest some way to do same.

General Chat

107,276 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator