What tutorials would you like to see next?

+116 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 1
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Shrikant Ambade · January 19, 2017
Hello Bucky,

Thank you for your all valuable tutorials. I am very much new in programming and freshers and got a job in a software industry. I have a task to get familiar with a JavaScript Engine SpiderMonkey and how it  is used in C++.

Can you please upload some videos on how to use SpiderMonkey in C++? and with some example and How it interact with Java script.. I tried to understand it but it is going above my mind.. Please need a help

Thank you in Advance,

Many Thanks
0 Balaji Jangde · January 19, 2017
I want some more videos on metasploit
0 Lidor E · January 19, 2017
Ruby
hey bucky, I kind of new here, Im currently watching you java, python, ruby, js and c# tutorials, and I would really much appreciate if you be able to do a more advanced tutorial on the Ruby language, thank you and have an awesome week !
0 Abishkar Bhusal · January 19, 2017
Hi bucky    

where have you been. you havent uploaded any video since past 7 months. You are  the awsoem person. Yoy have helped me to learn and many other people to learn so much. Please continue to upload your tutorial
+1 Apoorv Vatsal · January 19, 2017
Here are some suggestions:

1. Tutorials on Data Structure and Algorithms

2. Game development tutorials

3. How to design a social networking site?

4. The Perl Programming language

5. Swift Programming language

6. Tutorials on network security
0 Ajay Sharma · January 19, 2017
hi Bucky , your tutorials are just awesome . please provide the tutorial on machine learning . I will be very thankful to you
0 Siddhant Virulkar · January 19, 2017
selenium
0 Simeon Georgiev · January 19, 2017
MEAN stack
0 Emil Shigin · January 19, 2017
A podcast by you
0 Ez AVA · January 19, 2017
action script

General Chat

111,637 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator