What tutorials would you like to see next?

+119 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 4
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+4 Kirill Zasimov · June 3, 2014
How about the tutorial on the new Apple's Swift language, which came out yesterday?
+4 Savad Dekrup · August 11, 2014
How about a tutorial about making a server/game online using sockets and stuff? HueHue..... 
+4 Franz Schmidt · July 6, 2015
It would be nice if Bucky could make a tutorial about web-security.

I mean in some tutorial there are some tips how to prevent hacking attempts and it would be nice to get some more information how to programm a website which can't be hacked that easily.

Greetings Franz
+4 Umar ( ゚ヮ゚) · March 19, 2015
Java - Springs/ Hibernation/ Java Web Development?
+3 romeo rows · August 31, 2014
Wordpress tutorial
+3 Kevin Perkins · June 3, 2014
I've been trying out the CMS "Drupal" and find it quite versatile, if you are familiar with it, How about designing a Trading Module Plugin and share the development with us?
+3 Shamal Sandeep · August 10, 2014
Pleasesesese Bucky Start NodeJs <3 <3 I really love it though I'm not an expert
+3 Jason Eaton · June 20, 2015
How about blender video editing - game development I'm just learning how powerful blender is had no idea......
+3 Adam Karrer · September 13, 2014
A generalized tutorial on Data Structures, and commonly used algorithms and "tricks" that are considered efficient or good/common practice. 
+3 Oliver Stanley · June 22, 2014
I'd love to see you create some tutorials on the D Programming Language (link). If you aren't aware (I'd imagine you are, considering how many languages you know :P), it's a native language, therefore has the speed and efficiency of C++ (at least if you use the GDC compiler instead of the normal one) but it is designed to be convenient, and is as easy to write as Java (with the same sorts of convenience / features you get in Java but not C++). It isn't nearly as popular as C++ & Java, but I think it's a great idea and personally I'd quite like to learn it.

General Chat

124,299 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator