What tutorials would you like to see next?

+105 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

- page 31
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Arch38 ツ · April 11, 2016
Something that has to do with computer security / pentesting would be cool :)
0 John John · April 11, 2016
How did Bucky become so good
0 amer awir · April 11, 2016
I have been searching the web for a tutorial that will take you through the process of building a professional Website from the very beginning ( Layout design ) to the very end ( Up load it on the network ) on a production level ,....
So if i you can make a tutorial that can cover the entire journey that will be awesome and it will be really helpful for those who don't have enough knowledge about Web design to make there first presentable Project .
Thanks for all the awesome tutorials your work is amazing :)
0 Naidel Perez · October 28, 2015
Hey bucky i think you should make a new C++ Game Development tutorial. More advanced tutorial maybe longer with more information.

I have been trying to leave game development for a while now and you are probably the best instructor out there to my taste. I would really appreciate if you made a more advanced and longer C++ Game development series.

Thank you,
0 Earl Hudson · February 25, 2015
Dang... Bucky could make a video a day and still be making them after he retires....
0 Faheem ullah · April 11, 2016
Please make a tutorial on social networking
0 wareeq shile · November 4, 2015
advance c programming for game and gui , i would be glad
0 MANJOT SINGH · March 31, 2015
Sir please create tutorials on making social networking sites.
0 T P · February 23, 2015
Thank you Bucky for these helpful videos. Mobile Web would be awesome :)
0 Superman HC · May 18, 2015
Your C tutorials was amazing.. so I think you should cover advanced data structures in which stacks linked list and trees is to be covered using C !!!

Whatever be the topic, I would be eagerly waiting... Good Luck:)

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator