What tutorials would you like to see next?

+107 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 27
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Abhijeet Bhagat · November 29, 2016
on digital marketing helps us lot, thank for great work
0 spyramida mida · March 6, 2015
Tutorials on how to bypass security and/or get access  on a network or pc. Remotely or not. Would be nice to know how to protect your own data (and maybe spy on my sisters pc :P)
0 chuck norris · November 29, 2016
Bitcoin tutorials

you definitly need to do Bitcoin coding tutorials there is only 1 guy on youtube doing bitcoin coding tutorials and he does noob stuff

please do BITCOIN tutorials, id do them myself if i would know how to
0 Nitesh Jha · November 29, 2016
Software Testing 
0 Mustapha Yusuf · November 29, 2016
You are the best bucky!:D
0 Abdullah Nauman · October 13, 2014
Basic OS development. 

Tutorial 1: Downloading Stuff

Tutorial 2: Making the bootloader

Tutorial 3: Formatting the Virtual Floppy Disk
0 Adeline Faye Lompon · September 16, 2015
the most up to date sources available on the internet to block links being created for sites which may contain viruses, spam or malware.
VISITMY.CO: PASTE YOUR LONG URL BELOW TO SHORTEN.
0 Pavel Ro · November 29, 2016
Maybe Elixir ?
0 Kyle Eames · September 22, 2014
Apple just came out with Xcode 6. I'd love to see a swift tutorial. All the ones I found just spend a lot of time going around in circles.
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101124235700/southparkfanon/images/3/3a/MrMackey.png

var variableNameHere: optionalDataTypeHere = valueHere //This is how you declare a variable m kay.

On and on for like 15 minutes! Ugh.
0 Lucas Skarpness · February 18, 2015
I don't think you've done one for home networking. An idea for that would be to show how to properly set up cords, how to choose a good spot, safety. I have a "Home Networking for Dumbys" still. It would awesome if that was a video.

General Chat

106,944 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator