What tutorials would you like to see next?

+105 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

- page 26
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Jessie Yao · March 13, 2015
Networking, IP, protocal...etc
It would be great if we could learn how the network works, what's the backbone behind all the amazing internet.
0 ramesh reddy · March 13, 2015
i would like to learn xml..plzz upload
0 spyramida mida · March 6, 2015
Tutorials on how to bypass security and/or get access  on a network or pc. Remotely or not. Would be nice to know how to protect your own data (and maybe spy on my sisters pc :P)
0 Abdullah Nauman · October 13, 2014
Basic OS development. 

Tutorial 1: Downloading Stuff

Tutorial 2: Making the bootloader

Tutorial 3: Formatting the Virtual Floppy Disk
0 Adeline Faye Lompon · September 16, 2015
the most up to date sources available on the internet to block links being created for sites which may contain viruses, spam or malware.
0 Kyle Eames · September 22, 2014
Apple just came out with Xcode 6. I'd love to see a swift tutorial. All the ones I found just spend a lot of time going around in circles.

var variableNameHere: optionalDataTypeHere = valueHere //This is how you declare a variable m kay.

On and on for like 15 minutes! Ugh.
0 Lucas Skarpness · February 18, 2015
I don't think you've done one for home networking. An idea for that would be to show how to properly set up cords, how to choose a good spot, safety. I have a "Home Networking for Dumbys" still. It would awesome if that was a video.
0 Nivilus Vranck · June 22, 2014
Laravel and AngularJS please :D
0 Corni Lee · October 7, 2014
How about http://www.openwebanalytics.com/ Open Web Analytics which is like Google Analytics but it is open-source and it is avaliable as plugin in Wordpress?
0 DENNIS FRANCIS · January 24, 2015
may be more on software graphic design, ie customizing the software you just created

General Chat

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Bucky Roberts Administrator