What tutorials would you like to see next?

+108 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 21
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 suresh B · March 8, 2015
Yeah Testing And QA Bro..
0 Jonathan Bentley · April 14, 2016
ASP.Net
MSSQL
How to use Microsoft Azure Portal maybe??

I would also like a category for website development and in which order we should learn things for newbies :)
0 suresh B · March 8, 2015
Angular js Tutorials. if you upload this it will very useful for all... because this technology is current one right all ppl will happy ... 
0 Maham Ijaz · March 19, 2015
Software Quality Assurance Testing Tutorials
0 Harry Orinda · April 14, 2016
Could you please do a whole tutorial on FRAGMENTS  #Android development.:P:P
0 Harraj Sandhu · June 20, 2015
please make virtual studio tutorials.
0 Glenn Cook · April 14, 2016
Love to see some ruby on rails 
0 Eda Amos · March 8, 2015
open cv image processing in collabaration with android.. would definitely love to see videos taught by you
0 Seamus Mackie · February 13, 2015
Regular expression in Java
0 Dakota Jandek · April 15, 2016
After your 59th episode of the intermediate java tutorial where you had the server client instant messenger, you mentioned making a game that would use that concept. If you would make a tutorial on how to use that with say an updating method, rendering method, etc in a thread, that would be awesome, as I'm unsure of how to add a multiplayer aspect to my game with so many different actions (placing towers, placing troops, using a menu) and have everything coexist with each other. if you did make that game with the server client aspect, im sorry i missed it, but i did look through all the playlists in your youtube page, and would love it if someone could link it for me. really loved the videos!

General Chat

107,224 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator