What tutorials would you like to see next?

+108 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 19
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Brody Eller · March 18, 2015
I'd like how to make a game engine in C++ and OpenGL
+1 Arnab Banerjee · December 22, 2014
SHELL SCRIPTING PLEEASE.
+1 Moiz Nagpur · December 12, 2014
Great tutorials. Period.

Please do tutorials on Python with MySQL for desktop development.

For example a GUI based desktop web scraper, that gathers information from web and feeds a MySQL DB, which is used in a Django based website.

Thanks again for great effort which goes in putting together these great tutorials.
+1 Dimitrios Pechlivanis · March 31, 2015
Definitely more advanced Java.
+1 Muhammad Faisal Hyder · December 12, 2014
Kindly make Tutorial on WebServices in Java and their integration in an Android App.
Make WebServices using Jersey Java FrameWork with JSON format on eclipse using SQL Server as a database source.!!
You have taught us well about static apps but we also have to learn about Remote Apps.!
This will come handy in my project next year in UNI.!
+1 Predrag Kostic · December 16, 2014
JSON isn't worthwhile a tutorial series, you simply need to learn JavaScript to understand JSON.

If you know JavaScript already read this and you'll understand JSON immediately: http://www.copterlabs.com/blog/json-what-it-is-how-it-works-how-to-use-it/
+1 Oscar Excel · October 30, 2015
Can u please make a tutorial on game modding using hxd. I love your work Bucky. Great Job
+1 Rehman . · December 16, 2014
thanks for the reply, i was searching on another thing about VIEWING the Slides on Web browsers, do we have any API to do that ? or in any solution you might help ? thanks for your concern 
+1 Jagdeep Matharu · September 19, 2015
Selenium :)
+1 Sheldon Juncker · January 25, 2015
We have 18 pages of suggestions, I think that this thread needs to die. :)

General Chat

107,120 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator