What tutorials would you like to see next?

+119 Bucky Roberts · June 2, 2014
Enter your responses below. Vote "thumbs up" if you like someones suggestion!

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 13
Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Colonel Panic · June 10, 2014
First, I would like to see some of the existing ones built on.  Especially like the idea one post had about building projects.  The basics of all the languages you have done are well covered, but I would like to see something like python have videos that show how to read and write from a SQL database, or parse command line options and arguments with modules like optparse.  Intermediate and advanced lessons IMO

else:
Perl, because looking at it makes my head bleed, and would like to learn it in the most easy fashion.
+1 Paul doro · January 29, 2015
A real time Java project for gaining experience . I know you have done 3dx max, you can now do Maya.
+1 Arnab Banerjee · June 20, 2015
Harraj I reckon it's Visual Studio ,,,,,,  Not Virtual Studio //// :P
+1 Jordan Dimitrov · December 17, 2014
After the Android Studio app tutorials make Android game programming tutorials.
+1 Rachael Benedict · January 29, 2015
I would love to see an updated HTML5/CSS3 tutorial in the form of a project.  I think being able to create something during the tutorial helps a lot with learning.  It would also be great to see project type tutorials for JavaScript, Python etc. Thanks for all the tutorials so far.  It's nice to find a way of learning that is simple and not boring!
+1 alex constantin · April 17, 2015
Arduino integrated with Python/Java (connected by serial modules)
+1 Arnab Banerjee · June 21, 2015
Ya I am with Jason . :cheerful:
+1 max weiby · September 13, 2014
Advanced python and pygame. With python 3+ of course.
+1 Bernard Pyc0d333 Parah · December 9, 2014
advanced java would be cool
+1 Adam Tindall · March 5, 2015
First, love this site.   How about example projects broken into 10-20 steps at end of a language.  Or Maybe every 20 lessons in a given language to give some practical small application?

General Chat

121,011 followers
About

Chat about anything non-computer related including, music, movies, tuna sandwiches, and more!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator