Intro-° Predrag

+1 Predrag Kostic · June 1, 2014
Hi all, my name is Predrag and I'm 17 years old, I most often go by the username Geneen.

I live in France and my hobbies are pixel art, trying to learn everything and rhythm games.
I have no real knowledge of computer programming but I'm trying to learn Java and tried learning C++ but changed because I went from Windows to Linux.
I'm doing that because I plan on getting myself in Informatics when I finish high school.
I listen to all kinds of musics but mainly rock/metal and that kind of genre. I also watch a lot of TV Shows, most of which are Supernatural or Sci-Fi.
If you want to check out my arts go to my dA profile.
The current projects I'm trying to accomplish are: Learning Java to a decent level(thanks to Bucky!) ; Make an HD texture pack for a game(going slow) ; Learning Japanese & Complete the rhythm game on my phone to 100%!

I hope you understood my English for it's not my primary language.
Cheers, Predrag disappears *poof*

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Bucky Roberts · June 1, 2014
Welcome Predrag. I hope you enjoy the site!
+1 Predrag Kostic · June 1, 2014
Thank you, I enjoyed it so much already I feel like I owe you money xD
0 aygun amirali · June 2, 2014
Hello Bucky, I am Aygun from USA. I would like to say that your tutorials are very easy to understand and informative. thank you! 

Introductions

107,146 followers
About

Just joined the website? Feel free to introduce yourself here. Oh, by the way, welcome to BuckysRoom!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator