Advanced Warfare

+3 Homer Simpson · November 8, 2014
Anybody playing it? If so what are your thoughts on it, what system are u on? I'm going to get it on ps4.

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 jan burg · November 8, 2014
I have it on PC. I'm waiting to get my new ram in the mail before playing it again. (I got 6GB now, gonna have 12GB). My PC specs are i7-quadcore @ 3.5 GHz, AMD HD5870, soon-to-be 12GB DDR3 triple channel.

I've been thinking about getting a PS4, but I need to make sure I can use a modchip with it. Games be expensive...

From what I've played so far (first 30 minutes), the game seems really cool. You have an exoskeleton suit like in Elysium, so your strength is increased, and then you also got booster jets for boosting your jumps and softening your landings. You can literally jump off 10-story buildings pretty easily. It's cool.
0 Homer Simpson · November 9, 2014
I have a pretty decent pc. I've been torn between getting it on steam or for ps4... I know it'll run better on my pc but i like having an actual disc. ^_^ 
Thank you for your reply btw. Have you played it on multiplayer because all the reviews I've read say that theres some harsh lag... Last question, do you think that it will go on sale for christmas? :D
+1 Not Shifty · December 21, 2014
Isn't it just another COD, but jumping higher?  Seems kind of a, uh... disappointment, don't you think?
+3 Milan Obrenovic · December 21, 2014
I piratebay'd it and in my opinion, it's not worth to be bought. The singleplayer is great, like every COD game but this time it is kinda raw (unfinished) to me.

If I was in your place, I'd buy Battlefield Hardline. I played the beta version and I was very impressed - no matter how similar to BF4 it looks like, once you play it, you will feel  the difference.

I played both, and gave you my thoughts about 'em. You choose.
+1 Jay Deshaun · December 23, 2014
To be honest, I'm a hard COD gamer and all the COD games I've played is very addicting to me, but I have played Battlefield and it's more real if you know what I mean.
Either way, if you've been playing COD games for a longtime and like them, then I would recommend getting them, other than that it's a chance for you.

By the way, I played Advanced Warfare on Xbox One at my friends house and it's quite a good game.
+1 Adam Brunn · February 15, 2015
I have really gotten into Advanced Warfare. Personally it contests for the #2 spot for my favorite call of duty. Its as smooth as always and it is immensely fast-paced. The new exo movement mechanics are amazingly satisfying. Decently balanced... especially for a COD. Probably the most fun I've had from a competitive multiplayer game in ~2 years.

I'd say get it for Console. I have it for PC but their aren't enough people on to play every game mode.

P.S. kinda no-lifeing it (was 18th on All-Time Dom Leaderboard)

Gaming

106,978 followers
About

Section for all video gaming related discussion. PS3, Xbox 360, and PC gamers are all welcome here!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator