New Ticker

+1 Roopavathy Baskaran · November 7, 2014

I am developing a website,here I have used three plugins...

Here is my code....

The image slider and also the text slider (below) works well....but when I add the News Ticker ,both sliders stopped working....there is some conflict in line 91.please help me..

Thanks in advance....

Post a Reply

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Yousef Al-Hadhrami · November 10, 2014
Provide the files associated with the web page, and then me or some one else can help you

you provided me with links to CSS & JS files that are not on my hard drive , this is ur index file:

<!-- CSSs -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="css/reset.css" /> <!-- RESET STYLESHEET -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" media="all" href="style.css" /> <!-- MAIN THEME STYLESHEET -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" id="max-width-1024-css" href="css/max-width-1024.css" type="text/css" media="screen and (max-width: 1240px)" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" id="max-width-768-css" href="css/max-width-768.css" type="text/css" media="screen and (max-width: 987px)" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" id="max-width-480-css" href="css/max-width-480.css" type="text/css" media="screen and (max-width: 480px)" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" id="max-width-320-css" href="css/max-width-320.css" type="text/css" media="screen and (max-width: 320px)" />
        <!-- CSSs Plugin -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" id="thickbox-css" href="css/thickbox.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" id="styles-minified-css" href="css/style-minifield.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" id="buttons" href="css/buttons.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" id="cache-custom-css" href="css/cache-custom.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
        <link rel="stylesheet" id="custom-css" href="css/custom.css" type="text/css" media="all" />
        <!-- FONTs -->
        <link rel="stylesheet" id="google-fonts-css" href="" type="text/css" media="all" />
        <link rel='stylesheet' href='css/font-awesome.css' type='text/css' media='all' />
        <style type="text/css">
        .news {
    background-color: #CCC;
    height: 200px;
    border: 1px solid #000;
        <!-- JAVASCRIPTs -->
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/comment-reply.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.quicksand.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.tipsy.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.prettyPhoto.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.cycle.min.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.anythingslider.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.eislideshow.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.easing.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.flexslider-min.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/layerslider.kreaturamedia.jquery-min.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/shortcodes.js"></script>
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.colorbox-min.js"></script> <!-- nav -->
        <script type="text/javascript" src="js/jquery.tweetable.js"></script>
        <!-- ****************************-->
        <!-------------------------- News Ticker--------------------------->
        <link rel="stylesheet" href="news-ticker/style.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

, I suggest that you upload the whole site folder if you want us to test it.
but I think the answer to your question is that there is naming conflict when you use JavaScript ,JQuery and other different libraries because they are all basedi on JavaScript
maybe a naming conflict happend between the different libraries you used
and you have to use the

incase that was the problem here is documentation
and here is the tutorial
if this is not the problem do as I mentioned above, provide us with the whole website file

HTML / CSS / Web Design

Discuss, share, ask, learn and teach HTML5 and CSS3.