Middle name

+2 Kai Saunderson · October 30, 2014
In the basic information area, I highly suggest their to be a "Middle Name" section and if you enter a middle name you can then choose weather to show it on posts or not, or just on your page etc.. :)

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
+1 Çağlan Turgut · November 14, 2014
Yeah, I just don't get why you need to specialize your middle names. I thought it was just a part of your first name. Like Pere's name is "Pere Garau". Isn't it how it works?
+1 Kai Saunderson · November 16, 2014
Middle names in England are a special name, in application forms we get asked "Other Names" (Middle names).

People can have as many middle names as their parents choose, I had a friend named

Olivia Elizabeth Margret Sampson (Two Middle names).
+1 Pere Garau Burguera · November 17, 2014
Well, my name is only Pere. It's also possible to have two names .In Spain we have two surnames, the first one is the first one from your father and the second one is the first one of your mother. 
+1 Kai Saunderson · November 18, 2014
We only have 1 Surname. I don't know how it works; if your parents are married then you get their married last name (Their last name changes to the male, unless otherwise said so during marriage), but if they aren't married I guess its up to the mother since they have the most rights until the fathers name is on the birth certificate.

:) 
+1 Pere Garau Burguera · November 18, 2014
No, when you get married you keep your surnames, you don't change them. You have the same surnames your whole life, no matter if your are married or not.
+1 Pere Garau Burguera · November 12, 2014
I never understood how middle names work in English speaking countries. 
+1 Kai Saunderson · November 18, 2014
In England your surname changes to your partners, old surnames are "Maiden" names.

Suggestions

107,263 followers
About

Tell me what you like about the forum and what sucks about it here.

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator