Introductory course to me

+3 Lars in Space · October 28, 2014
So hello there everyone,

I just found out about this forum after checking a few videos on how to program in Python.
Seems like this is a fairly fun and educative place to hang around. 

But let me first introduce myself a little bit. My name is Lars and I'm currently 21 years old. 
I live in the Netherlands and am at the moment of speaking enrolled in a computer programming study at one of our local universities. I'd also like to add that I play World of Warcraft quite a lot and enjoy solving math problems for as far as my capabilities let me!

I know it's not much of an introduction, but ah well, if you want to know something, just hit me up. I'll probably try helping people out where I can and am really curious to see how my stay here will go :)

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Jeremy Hewitt · October 28, 2014
Glad to meet you :D,

Hope you like this place and the people here as much as I do, I'm hoping to convince my 15 daughter to come learn with me, and eventually my 8 year old daughter, if they can get adequate at C++ and at least 3 to 4 other languages, they'll never have to pay for college and will likely get a semi-decent job before they graduate :D

I'm looking to get into avionics and game making myself, $80+/hr at many aircraft companies for avionics and it's in pretty good demand

Introductions

107,225 followers
About

Just joined the website? Feel free to introduce yourself here. Oh, by the way, welcome to BuckysRoom!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator