Hello, which language should I start with?

+8 Frenonia Walls · October 21, 2014
I'm new to all this.  I'm trying to figure out which language should I learn first?  Any suggestions? I'm totally open to suggests.

Post a Reply

Replies

- page 3
Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 ♦Avishka RJ ♦™ · March 3, 2015
yeah i am going to try to figure out this after my mid semester EXAM.
0 Brendon McBain · March 6, 2015
@Linguist Good argument. However, I'm sure if it's too hard to learn they won't get far anyway. And if they do, then what doesn't kill makes you stronger!
0 ♦Avishka RJ ♦™ · February 25, 2015
Visual basic and python are the best language to identify the basic rules of programming. 
In those languages syntax are easy than others. 
0 Alf Nohr · February 25, 2015
I started with Java and switched to C++ (Still learning it though) once I got the basic stuff down. Worked great for me :)
0 Abdullah Nauman · March 4, 2015
@Raahim, yes C# is a great language, I just recommended Java becuase,it is more diverse in terms of platform compatibility. That's all :)
0 Brendon McBain · March 4, 2015
I could sit here and write why one language is better to start off with than other, but who cares. The important thing is that whoever is interested in programming just makes a start in the language that interests them! :D
0 ♦Avishka RJ ♦™ · March 1, 2015
C++
0 Amit . · January 10, 2015
Python and only Python. You will love it.
0 Abdullah Nauman · March 1, 2015
Yea, Java is a great language. You can make games, websites, apps, and software!
0 Alam Khattak · January 10, 2015
C++

Introductions

107,205 followers
About

Just joined the website? Feel free to introduce yourself here. Oh, by the way, welcome to BuckysRoom!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator