provide tutorial for google listing ,SEO and LOGO

0 Ajeet Kesarwani · October 20, 2014
hi Bucky,

it will be better if you provide tutorial on google listing , SEO and how to create logo for website 

Post a Reply

Replies

Oldest  Newest  Rating
0 Entangled In Time · November 20, 2014
I can help TREMENDOUSLY with this, as it just happens to be "my area". I've put a number of websites "on the top of Google",  (and did it for a living)  Feel free to shoot any questions you may have over my way.
0 Chris Whitlock · November 20, 2014
I'm right up there with Entangled in Time. My main field of study is Web Development, which includes SEO. I do this for a living however, if you'd like me to walk you through it just shoot me a private message.

I would highly recommend reading the following link if you plan on doing this yourself. It will give you a better idea what is involved and how it works. It's not an overnight thing and it is something that normally needs to be maintained.

http://searchenginewatch.com/article/2259693/SEO-Basics-8-Essentials-When-Optimizing-Your-Site
-1 Entangled In Time · November 20, 2014
Great article!

One of my BIGGEST recommendations when it comes to SEO is that an "ounce of prevention" is DEFINITELY worth a "pound of cure".  A site that is built "search engine friendly" from the start can achieve rankings in a matter of weeks, while a poorly built site that you have to come back and SEO later, can take MONTHS before the mess is fixed!
-1 Homer Simpson · November 21, 2014
This is better suited for the suggestions section.
-2 Ajeet Kesarwani · November 17, 2014
hi , bucky share some knowledge and Links  on SEO 

Introductions

106,978 followers
About

Just joined the website? Feel free to introduce yourself here. Oh, by the way, welcome to BuckysRoom!

Links
Moderators
Bucky Roberts Administrator